From:
Kitty Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:59:48 -0500
Thank you for the reminder Patrick. I received a very similar message from a crusty old retired Chief Master Sergeant when I was in the Air Force. Basically his point was not to expect assistance to be handed to you on a silver platter. People with the knowledge and experience are much more willing to help someone who has tried very hard to help themselves first and can explain what they have tried and the results. If you have done your part, others will be more willing to help you with that last little boost you may need to get your project done.

Kitty Evans
Document Imaging Manager
All About Staffing, Inc.