Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:35:38 -0400
EDD Update: Victor Stanley II: A Swift Kick in the Bass
What will surely be known as *Victor Stanley II *devotes 35 of its 89 pages
(exclusive of 'bonus' 12-page chart re: spoliation sanctions by circuit) to
describing the sort of reprehensible data destruction and dissembling that's
all-too-familiar to forensic examiners but which Judge Grimm labels, "the
single most egregious example of spoliation that I have encountered in any
case that I have handled or in any case described in the legion of
spoliation cases I have read in nearly fourteen years on the bench." (p.34).

http://bit.ly/9RN8W2