Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:58:48 -0400
10 OSHA Recordkeeping Questions (Employers Get Wrong) | EHS Today

Now that OSHA under President Obama has warned employers that “there is a
new sheriff in town” and is moving toward electronic reporting of injuries
and illnesses, employers should be on the lookout for these common errors on
their OSHA 300 logs.

During my years of advising employers on OSHA recordkeeping, auditing their
records, and defending them against OSHA recordkeeping citations, my
colleagues and I have been struck by how often we find employers making the
same mistakes on their OSHA 300 logs. Here is my top 10 list of mistakes
employers make on their OSHA 300 logs.

http://bit.ly/9REekU

thanks to Fred Grevin