From:
Nancy Ur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:44:01 -0400
Thanks to all who responded.  Despite my many years in RIM, once in a while I
come across an issue that leaves me wanting to see what the rest of the RIM
world thinks about it, just to make sure I've covered all my bases.  Folks like
Julie, Peter, Larry, Lee, Patrick, Ginny, (the list goes on) always provide
excellent points of view to ponder on any number of records related topics.
Thanks for being out there in ListServ land, and for providing a "go to" place
for all of the new and the not-so-new records folks to get answers, ideas,
guidance, news and sometimes even a little humor!

Nancy Ur
Corporate Records Manger