From:
Sheila King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:11:51 -0400
We apologize for any cross-postings.

Outsell, Inc. (www.outsellinc.com) is conducting a short survey to determine
2011 vendor pricing changes – which continues to be a major pain point for
information managers. If you are not familiar with content vendor pricing,
please forward this survey to the appropriate person.

This short survey should only take about 10 minutes to complete. All
participants will receive a summary of the research results to show our
appreciation. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey – it will close
at midnight Pacific Time on October 15, 2010.

Your answers will remain confidential and will be aggregated with others. We
ask that, if possible, only one person from each organization answer the
survey to avoid duplicate responses from the same organization.

Click the following link to enter the survey, or paste the full link into your
browser:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RBLK8ST

If you have questions please contact Sheila King at [log in to unmask]

Sheila W. King, PRC
Director, Primary Research
+1 479.474.3868
www.outsellinc.com