From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:15:49 -0700
With all this talk about getting and saving higher resolution, might I point
out that:

1) That primarily applies to TIFF files. Once you produce the PDF what gets
saved may differ.
2) Paula's original problem was that the files were too large.  More points
makes bigger.
3) B/W at 150 dpi will have more OCR errors than 300.  How clean and well
contrasted are your originals, so this doesn't matter?

Bernard Chester