From:
Sheila King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:29:44 -0500
NOTE: If you have already responded, we thank you and you may disregard
this message. If you have answered only a portion of the questions, please
return and complete the survey.

Outsell, Inc. (www.outsellinc.com <http://www.outsellinc.com/> ) is
conducting a short survey to determine 2011 vendor pricing changes - which
continues to be a major pain point for information managers. If you are
not familiar with content vendor pricing, please forward this survey to
the appropriate person.

This short survey should only take about 10 minutes to complete. All
participants will receive a summary of the research results to show our
appreciation. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey - it will
close at midnight Pacific Time on October 15, 2010.

Your answers will remain confidential and will be aggregated with others.
We ask that, if possible, only one person from each organization answer
the survey to avoid duplicate responses from the same organization.

Click the following link to enter the survey, or paste the full link into
your browser:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RBLK8ST

If you have questions please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Best,

Sheila

Sheila W. King, PRC
Director, Primary Research