From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:47:31 EST
In my opinion it is just like opening mail addressed to the spouse.   It is
illegal to open mail addressed to another person, regardless if they are
your spouse.  If spouse says it is okay to open mail addressed to me to the
other spouse then okay.  Same with email.  Privacy.  I am always  surprised
to learn of the number of married couples who share the same email  address.
 And then one sneaks around and gets a private email address and  next you
know they have a private checking account and a p.o. box.

Happy New Year to all!

Trudy M.  Phillips
Business Consultant
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
205-699-8571  Fax 205-699-3278

In a message dated 12/30/2010 3:46:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,