From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:34:33 -0600
Business is business; the owners of the means of production have the right
and prerogative to set the rules.

In personal email; snooping in someone else's email account is wrong.  Being
naughty is wrong; cheating on your spouse or significant other is wrong.
Creating records (email) of it is STUPID.  Just like we tell our clients at
work; do not create records that show you or your organization is unethical,
immoral, and/or do illegal things.

Smoking guns can be business, or personal.  Creating a record or receiving
and retaining a record that shows immoral, unethical, or illegal actions is
STUPID.

Dodging tornados at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri this morning.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> This will be an interesting case to watch. I'll be curious if the defense
> follows along corporate lines for monitoring.

<snip>