From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:30:04 -0500
Member Appreciation/Meet 'N' Greet Networking Event

WHEN
Tuesday, January 11, 2011  6:00 PM  - 9:00 PM
Eastern Time

WHERE
Hudson Terrace
621 West 46th Street, Between 11th & 12th Avenues, Salon & Garden Terrace, New York, NY 10036

Please join us for our Annual Member Appreciation/Meet 'N' Greet Networking event to be held at the Hudson Terrace overlooking the Hudson river and the aircraft carrier Intrepid. This event will be a fun filled affair with the sounds of our very own Board member Michael Rabinowitz’s band "Bassoon in the Wild". We will also have a live DJ spinning today’s hottest hits so make sure to wear your dancing shoes. In addition a full buffet meal will be served.

All attendees are more than welcome to bring guests.

It is also a great opportunity for members, old and new and non-members to get together after the Holidays and network.

The registration fee is $40.00 for both Chapter members and non-members, and includes Two Hour Open Bar, Full Buffet Meal, Live band and DJ.

If you're paying by check, please mail your payment to:

ARMA Metro New York City Chapter
PO Box 1462, Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163

This event is sponsored by REDWALLET CONNECTION.

ATTIRE
Business Casual

FEE	$40.00 (Chapter Members and Non-members)

RSVP
Friday, January 07, 2011. Please respond at the following URL:
	http://guest.cvent.com/d/dhWyVoYYfEWRfJK-0mLmdA/rn52/P1/1Q?

Fred