From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:49:08 -0600
I know of a vendor in our area who has a 128-gllon bin which might serve
that purpose.  It's the same style as 65 and 95-gallon containers with a
lockable hinged lid on top, but it twice as deep front to back and rolls on
four wheels rather than two.

Feel free to give me a call when you have a chance!

Tom