From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:11:40 -0800
Larry wrote:
"there would be areas that would be more obvious targets,
like cell phone manufacturers, financial enterprises, high tech, R&D,
pharma, legal.... well, pretty much anyone but the grocery store or fast
food chain =)

I think most of us have, at least one time per year, conversation with  bank, insurance company, probably credit bureau, and other organizations who have right to ask, or just request, us about our SIN number, driver license number, and other personal information.
I remember advertising from telephone provider about putting in its virtual "cloud " repository all important information, such as driver license, insurance policies, and other,  that could be accessible from any cellphone and could be visible on the screen.

Is it subject for headache?

 Alex