From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:23:46 +0000
What intern opportunities has she had?  There may be options in the local libraries / history museums / universities for an archives intern.  That would certainly be of value if she is considering an advanced degree or competing in the job market.

Also, she needs to consider her own interests: music, sports, business, education all have records and in many cases archives.

Linda Buss