From:
Mohammad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:49:08 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am interested in knowing some of the Canadian and US for developing a
records management governance framework and retention scheme for an oil
sector company in Canada. So far I have found following Canadian
laws/legislation. I am not sure if I am missing a few and I have not got any
USA laws?

Regards,

Mumtaz

*Legislation*

Alberta-British Columbia Boundary Act

Arctic Waters Pollution Prevention Act

British Columbia Act

Canada Business Corporation Act

Canada Foundation for Sustainable Development Technology Act

Canada Lands Surveys Act

Canada Oil and Gas Operations Act

Canada Petroleum Resources Act

Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Act

Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Resources Accord Implementation Act

Canadian Exploration and Development Incentive Program Act (repealed)

Canadian Exploration Incentive Program Act (repealed)

Canadian Home Insulation Program Act

Canadian Income Tax Act - Section 248

Canadian Ownership and Control Determination Act

Cooperative Energy Act

Department of Energy, Mines and Resources Act

Department of Natural Resources Act

Electoral Boundaries Readjustment Act

Energy Administration Act

Energy Efficiency Act

Energy Monitoring Act

Energy Supplies Emergency Act

Explosives Act

Export and Import of Rough Diamonds Act

Forestry Act

Hibernia Development Project Act

International Boundary Commission Act

International Boundary Demarcation Treaty

Motor Vehicle Fuel Consumption Standards Act

National Energy Board Act

Northern Pipeline Act

Nuclear Liability Act

Nuclear Safety and Control Act