From:
"Broady, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:52:01 -0400
Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you are familiar with or if your organizations use the following software for electronic records management:

Autonomy
HP Trim
Advance Processing and Imaging
Laserfiche
Gimmal Soft
Eloquent Records
InSight

I am interviewing software companies and viewing demos of these companies. Any comments, advice, complaints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jess

Jess Broady
NFPA
Morgan Technical Library