From:
"Buchanan, Meaghan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:26:46 -0500
It could be worse...you guys could be up here (ca. 10-11 hours drive NORTH of Fargo)!  A lot of the regional centers of my university are only accessible via plane or ice roads.  We can get 7-8 months with a fair deal of snow on the ground.

Meaghan Buchanan, MLIS
Archivist
University College of the North
436 7th St. E