From:
Dan Hoare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:45:45 -0400
Patrick,

I interviewed with the current EPA contractor for a records position
in January or February. I didn't get that job but the contract was up
in late March. I wondered if they put the job on hold until they knew
where the contract was going. I shrug. I'm better off where I am :).
-Dan Hoare
Federal Records Contractor
Washington, D.C.

Sent from my cell

On 4/19/11, Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I'm always amused at how i
> Apparently the EPA contract is up again.
>
>  I'm always amused at how it suddenly looks like there a bunch of records
> jobs open all at once. Companies that I never heard of suddenly are hiring
> busloads of records managers. Also of note, these same companies never seem
> to have ARMA members. Eons ago, as a young records manager, I recall
> applying for these jobs and wondering why I never got an interview. In most
> cases, they were simply trolling for resumes in case they won the contract.
>

> Patrick Cunningham, CRM, FAI
>

> "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
> -- Colin Powell

> To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present,
> place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
> mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Mr. President, there’s a word for people who have the audacity to speak up
in defense of freedom, the Constitution, and the values of limited
government that made our country great. We don’t call them ‘enemies.’ We
call them ‘patriots.’” (then-Speaker in Waiting of the U.S. House of
Representatives, Representative John Boehner, Republican from Ohio)