From:
Newman Drego Cristina VANM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 19:14:11 +0000
At my previous job, we used A.K.A. Software to manage retention schedules, classification and disposition authorities.  Relatively inexpensive, the database is preconfigured for RM purposes and will export to many formats.  It even has a plug-in for TRIM if that is your RM system of choice.

Would recommend this product over building a database from scratch.

Cristina Newman Drego, MAS
(My opinions are solely my own)