From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:51:23 +0000
PII, PCI, etc. personal information in both physical and electronic form.  Security classification, secure destruction of information.  The disconnect is that Records Management should be Records and Information Management.  I would suggest you pull out GARP on Information Governance... Combined with RIM Profiler to embrace the big picture.

DWalker