From:
Jason Cheng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:32:15 -0700
Hello folks,

Just looking for some general insight/opinions from any of you that have
recently been involved with efforts to capture emails within a legal
department of an Insurance company.

I'm working on a pilot project right now and would like the demo scenario to
be relevant.

Some high-level/general questions are:

1) What type of retention policy do you maintain
2) Do you use rules based capture?  Automatic capture of all content? Do end
users manually decide what content to capture?
3) How do you organize your captured emails for searching after the fact?

My apologies if this sounds to high level, feel free to let me know if you
need more specific details.

Thanks

Jason