From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:16:20 -0700
Aaron,

I scratch my head:-)

O thought that the Destruction form itself is enough and this is the place where all sides put their signatures:
Division / Department
Records Service
Auditor / Legal Services

and... depends who is authorized and responsible for process.
Final signature could belong to the company who takes records for shredding.

May be I'm wrong, but I saw two weeks ago people stayed in line at Square One in Mississauga waiting the doors of new Whole foods store are opened.

Regards,

Alex Babin