From:
Dana Yanaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:40:20 -0400
Has anyone put into place such a retention period based on an assumed
average Knowing that there will be outliers?  Have you ever been
called on it?

For those who haven't, do you think such a policy could stand up in a
court of law as a reasonable attempt to address this issue?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Dana Yanaway, JD, CRM