From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:37:57 -0400
The following is a job posting from my company.  Please forward all
inquiries to [log in to unmask], NOT TO ME (or to the List!).  I
am not the hiring manager, just the messenger.  :)

Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM

http://twitter.com/juliecolgan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliejcolgan
--

*LEGAL RECORDS SUPERVISOR*

*Merrill Corporation is currently seeking **an articulate, well organized,
customer service focused **experienced Legal Records Supervisor for our
opening in our Boston, MA area.**  We are seeking a Records Professional
with 2 to 3 years of experience in managing a records center for a large law
firm in a case management environment.***

*Responsibilities include:*

·         *Managing the process of all ingoing and outgoing legal files in
support of client needs through use of FileSurf and/or Legalkey software. **
*

·         *Gathering, sorting and preparing legal documents for filing,
creating computerized indexes of pleadings and discovery documents, and
closing case files for offsite storage. ***

·         *Investigate and resolve user complaints as well as facilitate
solutions.** *

·         *Accomplishing organizational goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value
to job accomplishments.** *

·         *Providing excellent customer service to all levels within a
client environment.  ***

·         *Coaching and developing 2 records clerks.  ***

·         *Additional duties include handling day to day operations of
budget management, employee and training development.  ***

·         *Involvement in local ARMA chapter to stay up to date on current
trends in Records Management profession.** *

*Requirements: ** * **

·         *Excellent customer service skills*

·         *Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment*

·         *Strong attention to detail*

·         *Ability to analyze and offer solutions.  *

·         *2-3 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role within a
legal records center in a large law firm environment is a MAJOR PLUS!!!*

·         *Experience with Legalkey and or FileSurf software is a plus.  *

·         *Previous experience with software conversions a plus.*

·         *Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.*

·         *Involvement in ARMA is preferred.*

*To help you succeed we provide a competitive compensation and benefits
package including: 401K, paid time off, medical, dental, life and
disability.***

*PLEASE APPLY BY FORWARDING YOUR RESUME TO**: **
[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* *

*Merrill Corporation is an **EOE.*