From:
Mark Battaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:34:14 -0700
Maureen,

I understand your frustration.  Plain and simple, the charges for getting an invoice is a way to increase revenue!  Same thing with the monthly administration fee, order minimum fee, etc.  Never forget, however, that you are the consumer.  You have a choice.

You can either:
1. Negotiate your concerns to the point where either they change or you accept what they are offering and live with it.
2. Go somewhere else.  There are many records management companies out there.  They may have options that you will find more acceptable.  Who knows, a smaller company might even work harder to provide the level of customer service that you seem to be missing.

If you do go somewhere else, you will have an opportunity to address all of your areas of concern in your new contract.

Mark
Underground Archives