From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:22:02 -0500
I was astounded a few days ago to be reading online a very technical blog by
someone writing about creating open source code or something equally
digitally bound. He wrote something to the effect of "I am really getting
some good ideas right now, so I am going to end this posting, get a pen and
paper, and write down a few really good thoughts I am having regarding
....XYZ or whatever ".

I was shocked. I thought - what? No word processor, MS notepad, One Note,
PowerPoint, Sticky Notes, ... ? I mean, how many ways are there to jot down
a few notes digitally? And this blogger said he was going to grab a pen and
pencil because he wanted to write down some great thoughts quickly before he
forgot them? Sounds like paper is here to stay for a while. Even IT uses
paper it appears!

Excuse me while I get some of these Post It notes off my computer screen, as
I think I have been retaining them past their retention period.

John
John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.net