From:
"Donna W. Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:00:37 -0500
Hello to all -

My organization is a holding company for a public utility as well as an exploration and production affiliate.  Currently, we have about 1500 email users.  We are considering converting our email archive from a third party to the new archiving function offered by Microsoft Exchange.  We would not use this product for records management purposes, just as a short-term archive for all incoming and outgoing emails.  I have been searching for someone in records management with a company which actually implemented Exchange's new archiving function.   If your organization has implemented or even tested this product and can offer advice, please feel free to contact me off-line.

Thanks in advance.
Donna W. Collins, CRM
Energen Corp.,Records Supervisor
205-326-1838