From:
Bill McClements <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:49:05 -0400
Data Storage Science, a government contractor, has an immediate job
opening for a Records Analyst in Rosslyn VA.  The position's description and
requirements are as follows:

Mid Level Records Manger/Analyst
3 – 6 year’s experience

Job Description:
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Records
Analyst, a Mid-level position that performs operations support and procedural
development tasks. This position will be a part of a team responsible for
assisting in the establishment of a records management program for our
federal client. In addition, we will rely on you to apply your strengths by
performing records appraisals, developing processes, procedures and policies.

Responsibilities:
Provide operational support on a project or request basis
Develop and coordinate internal and external correspondence and reports
Train and assist users on records-related topics and practices
Develop and write procedures and conduct walk-through to departmental
personnel
Document metadata for records series
Other tasks may be assign appropriate to this level of expertise

There are no management responsibilities with this position

Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
A successful candidate will have the following:
Minimum of 3 - 6 years records management experience, preferably in a
Federal records management environment
Computer application skills (MSOffice suite)
Practical knowledge of retention schedules, RM guidelines and processes
Working knowledge of document management systems
Experience in project management and with project management software
tools
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to pass agency background check.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stacey Brown at: