From:
Janice Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:10:49 +0000
Check into Laserfiche.  Pricing is decent for a small company/user base, it is user friendly and has nice functionality when you are ready to move beyond archive only.

Janice Butler
Gopher Resource
Records Analyst

685 Yankee Doodle Road * Eagan, Minnesota 55121
651-405-2255 * Fax 651-405-6423 * 800-354-7451
Cell 612-670-0010

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.