From:
"Manago, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:32:14 +0000
Hello all,

We have a customer who is seeking a RIM consultant to align their R&D and Operations activities with FDA requirements (21 CFR).  Is there any one on the list who would be interested?  If so, please contact me directly.  Thanks.

Bill Manago, CRM
VP, Information Governance Solutions
Coconut Creek, FL  33073
Office: 954-876-9057
Mobile: 954-482-2977
[log in to unmask]   Note new email address
www.autonomy.com