From:
Mohammad Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:53:58 -0400
Hi David,

I appreciate your detailed reply, many thanks for taking time, and
addressing this important issue. I have nothing much to add on, however
with any further research or experience, I will share my thoughts with the
listserve folks.

Thanks again,
Mohammad

--

*Mohammad Mumtaz Ahmad*

*MISt (2010)*

*Library and Information Studies***

*Faculty of Information (iSchool), University of Toronto*

Program Director

ARMA Toronto Chapter
Cell : (416) 827 4325 & (647) 898 3970

Email: [log in to unmask]

Email Alternate: [log in to unmask]

*P*  *Think Green! Print this email only when** **necessary.*