From:
Vijay Ramjit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vijay Ramjit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:57:15 -0700
Hello all,
I'm new to this list, my name is Vijay Ramjit, I'm from Stoney Creek Ontario. My work deals mainy with storage of materials (physical not electronic), as well as retrieval and delivery. I'm currently using barcodes and handheld PDT's to retrieve, deliver and restore items to their permanent locations. Any comments?
Vijay Ramjit
Bolton, ON.
Canada.