From:
"Sweatt, Jeni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 10:43:41 -0500
Laura, All our company policies are permanent retention.  In particular, you may have a need to produce your policy history at any given time to support litigation, intellectual property and business practices.  Other considerations are the need to track changes to the policy especially when it relates to complying with changes in legal, audit and regulatory compliance issues.  The policy will also establish when your company identifies records that are of a permanent nature which can be especially important when identifying the retention of vital records for the company and changes in your industry over the life of your RIM Program.

Best Regards,

Jeni Sweatt | Records Management Coordinator & Company Records Administrator,
Law Department
Payless ShoeSource
o: 785.559.7227 | c: 785.224.0065

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."
- Unknown

The information contained in this e-mail message may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient please reply to the sender to advise of the erroneous transmission and delete the message from your system.