From:
"Isaacs, Leigh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 15:54:17 +0000
Our department is called New Business & Conflicts that reports to our general counsel.

Bradlee Davis said:

We are going through a major overhaul of our Conflicts and Intake Process and are forming a new department.  We are looking for what other firms are calling departments that handle these functions (if they fall outside the realm of a larger department such as Accounting).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

LEIGH ISAACS, CIP, ERMP, ECMP
Director - Records & Information Governance
ORRICK, HERRINGTON & SUTCLIFFE LLP
COLUMBIA CENTER
1152 15TH STREET, N.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20005-1706
tel 202-339-8630
fax 202-339-8500
mobile 240-393-0853
www.orrick.com

IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this
communication, unless expressly stated otherwise, was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter(s)
addressed herein.
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND
MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU
RECEIVED THIS E- MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS
E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US
IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND
PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
For more information about Orrick, please visit http://www.orrick.com/<http://www.orrick.com>