From:
Stephanie Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:15:36 -0500
I would like a copy of the presentation as well.

Thanks!

Stephanie Eaton
Perceptive Software | from Lexmark
Sr. Solution Manager Information Governance
(O) +1 913 667 3296 | (M) +1 913 575 3419
www.perceptivesoftware.com

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy the message and notify
sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is
prohibited.