From:
"Nemchek, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:25:01 +0000
Here's one that may be of use to you and others.  Keep in mind, however, that a corporate legal department's file plan will be industry-specific; this example is for the financial sector (private equity/hedge fund).  For this reason, I've provided the sub-folder breakout under Administrative Matters, which is a bit more industry-neutral.  If you're interested in seeing the subfolder breakout for any of the other top level folders, let me know.

[cid:image001.png@01CE928F.358684F0]

[cid:image002.png@01CE928F.358684F0]

Lee R. Nemchek, MLS, CRM

Vice President, Enterprise Records Governance

Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.

333 South Grand Avenue, 28th Floor

Los Angeles, CA  90071

p +1 213 830-6252   f +1 213 830-8504