From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:03:05 -0600
Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have come across any exceptional references for
implementing file plans in SharePoint 2013? I have looked at a variety of
resources including Bruce Miller's book, the AIIM Experts Blog, and a
number of other SharePoint-focused books and blogs but curious as to any
other resources you rely on. Also willing to look at SP2010 resources
(though not my preference). And I'd love any lessons learned or horror
stories I should be aware of.

Full disclosure: I still work for AIIM and it's an AIIM-related question;
more details will be forthcoming soon. :)

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
blog: http://informata.blogspot.com