From:
Deanna Brouillette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:50:37 +0000
Where do you draw the line?  You wanted to track people who watch violent movies and play violent video games.  Where's their right to privacy?  But I should probably go, I'm late for my counseling appointment since I saw Insidious 2 this weekend.

>So it is a matrix of things that seems to be an indicator of future
> behavior.  As records managers, it should be simple to create a recipe and
> keep records of those people who have seen X number of violent movies.  (We
> should create something more effective than PG-13 and R. If you have 10
> killings then it is R-10. Anyone under 18 should not be able to see more
> than an R-1. )  So again records management could track the number of
> violent scenes and once a person had attended X number of violent scenes
> and owned a shooter game, that person would be brought in for counseling
> and all weapons removed from their household.

Thank you,
Deanna L. Brouillette, CRM
Manager - Records
Chesapeake Energy Corporation