From:
"Tyler, Judy K CIV USARMY MEDCOM CRDAMC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:24:19 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hugh are you asking about their concerns regarding any HIPAA issues?  From
what I read, that should be a primary concern.  Do they have a business
associate's agreement with their offsite storage vendor regarding HIPAA
protection?  Our records are stored in-house until they are transferred to
the appropriate Federal records center.  Our biggest concern is HIPAA!  We
pretty much have a good handle on the records themselves.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management/FOIA/PA/Forms Management Officer
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Fort Hood, TX  76544
DSN 738-8009
Commercial 254-288-8009