From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:31:16 -0400
Good morning Fred,

This is great! I do realize these sessions are intended for those who plan
to sit for the CRM. However, I would like Elmer to attend some RM training
and am wondering whether this could be something he can attend to gain some
knowledge about RM.

I would like to know your thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Sharon