From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:14:34 -0500
Several past Christmas’s have shown me the errors of my ways.  I would buy new technology for myself or for the kids.  My wife is the Luddite of the family.

Then Christmas eve or morning would arrive and then we would all be transfixed, and fighting with software, hooking up the internet, making the iTunes work, making the iPad download the family photos and one or more of us would be in a bad mood fighting this stuff.

Plus none of the tech help is that happy to hear from you on Christmas Day.

Buy all your technology now, make everything work.  The tech departments are loaded up for the Christmas rush and glad to practice on someone who is still sane. Then Christmas can be used to visit and enjoy the technology and talk.

I have spent the last four days trying to make all the stuff work for me. For the kids.  I might even break out that flight simulator that we bought last year and never figured out how to land.

Trust me on this.  Christmas will then be like the old days where you are all happy.  Plus you will look like a genius (not like those Apple Genius guys and girls as I will never be near that good. ) But civilian type good.

Plus your wife will top saying “what is the “Any Key” because this year you know the answer. Now where the heck is the “Mission Control” as I know the Launch Pad now and Dashboard but what the heck is the Mission Control?

Remember when your kids were 4 and 6 and they thought you were a genius.
Gear up before the Christmas morning and they will once agin look at you with good awe.

Ha Ha, this Christmas I will look like the expert.  Open your presents carefully so you can rewrap then so they look like they are being opened for the first time for the full effect.

“Here let me have that flight controller, I’ll show you how it’s done …….swipe left command L Boom , crash flames!!!!!  Son of a Pup!  Well what can you expect its not like I have been practicing since December 1st.”

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM