From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:24:22 -0500
I can beat that list.  Ironically speaking of the Yukon, I had an engineer call me about a vault for a Heritage collection in Canada and I thought “Hey Yukon Cornelius could handle this but then I was told the vault would go into Inuvik which is on the Northern Slope of the Yukon and 60 miles from the Arctic Circle. But he calmly told me that nothing can be delivered there right now as the river is not solid enough for them to open the “Ice Road” on the river.

Immediately this Yukon Cornelius thought “Hmmm, what do I know about Ice Roads or flying in containers.”

But now Gary has solved it I will hook up the dogs………..

I love all the characters on the List and I second the motion on Gary’s list.

Does having a few beers or shots make your nose glow red?  If so then I am sure Chris will volunteer for our Rudolph.

Larry can only be the Abominable Snowman if we add lovable in front. But I agree the Hawaiin shirt is mandatory.

Merry Christmas to all the characters who make this such a fun place to hang out.

Geeyup you mushers………….

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134