From:
"Brock, Cori" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:36:08 +0000
I'm really impressed with all the Emporia State University students/grads joining this list serv....and not just because my daughter is a student athlete there :) but it's nice to know there is such a big interest in the field and you are coming from a great university. Welcome!

CORI BROCK
CORPORATE RECORDS PROGRAM MANAGER

Office (402)982-8306
Email [log in to unmask]