From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:48:44 -0500
What is Office 365? Why are so many businesses jumping on the “cloud”
bandwagon? What effects does it have on our records and information
management arena. How can we leverage it if our organizations are already
using it? What about litigation holds? Have more questions bouncing around in
your head? Bring them!! Julian is going to cover all of the basics of Office 365
the first hour, and then the second hour go into detail on legal holds and other
RIM issues.

About the speaker: Julian Soh, MCITP, is currently the Microsoft Office 365
Architect for the Microsoft Western U.S. Public Sector Account Teams. Julian
works with Microsoft’s largest and most prominent public sector customers to
address challenging business, security, and technical requirements around
adopting Office 365 as part of their IT portfolio. Julian has been involved with
Office 365 since its introduction as the Business Productivity Online Services
(BPOS) days in 2008. He is also an author for the Microsoft Press Office 365
Administration Inside-Out book, available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735678235/ .

Originally from Singapore, Julian is a graduate of Washington State University,
and currently resides with his family in the Puget Sound area of the State of
Washington.