From:
Angela & Najib Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:23:27 -0500
I keep a scanned copy for requests for old Annual Reports.  I print them off
if the requestor asks for a paper copy.

I keep 10 copies of each annual report just for displays or to occasionally
donate to a local museum, university collection, or a genealogy department
that collect these records as part of the business history of their
communities (shout out to City of Fort Worth, TX geneaology department for
housing such an amazing collection of their local business history to which
I've had the privilege of contributing).  On occasion, I've been known to
frame a special copy for an officer as a retirement gift or use an old
annual report as part of a records management "shadow box" about our
history.  In fact, my director has engaged a new artist to create a new
piece for our work area that incorporates logos, annual reports, and
historical photographs.  Very interesting concept!

It never hurts to keep a few extra copies for posterity.