From:
Nicholas Brookes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:19:38 -0600
Like you I see dozens of job listings for record managers indicating that a CRM is required or desired.  Certainly numerous such position on ARMA and AIIM career listing and most of the others like monster, indeed, etc.  What amazes me is that very few listings use the ICRM webpage to advertise.  I see more jobs listed on the listserver than the ICRM web page.  Maybe we need to do something to get these agencies/head hunters to use our website.  Seem smarter to go to the source.  Also better service for the CRM's.

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp