From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:05:15 -0700
Bill:

I think everyone on the listserv understands what an RM program is: tracking the transactional behavior of the organization.

Information governance relates to the access to and use of an organization's data.

Contents management has referred to systems for collecting and using electronic "documents" such as the pieces that are used to produce a web site.

Not mutually exclusive but definitely different focuses.

MHO

Bernard Chester

Sent from my iPhone