From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 22:51:43 -0500
Records Express » Managing Records in Mobile Environments: Addressing
Records Management Implications
In this third and final post on mobile environments, the Records Management
Policy Team will look at some ways Federal agencies can address the
implications for managing records in a mobile environment. The steps that
agencies can take to address security concerns have been well-covered in
the many articles, vendor advertisements, and white papers on this topic.
In contrast, the ways to address records management implications have not
received the same level of attention, so we would like to start that
discussion here

http://1.usa.gov/1dSzFZq

Source:
http://blogs.archives.gov/records-express/2014/03/27/managing-records-in-mobile-environments-addressing-records-management-implications/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/1dSzFZq+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas