From:
Sarah A Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2014 09:35:12 -0500
Last chance to complete a short survey (11 minutes, average, depending on
the length of their open-ended comments) about your work and your
suggestions for the preparation of records management professionals like
you; survey closes 4/11. Please add your voice to the more than 200 records
managers who have completed the survey by clicking here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UT-InfoProSurvey