From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:09:00 -0400
Meghan,

One place you might want to start is with the Texas State Library.  They
have a schedule for Local Public Health Agencies (
https://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/recordspubs/localretention.html) that
includes citations from the Texas Administrative Code 22 TAC 165 covers
maintenance and retention of patient records includes rules for storing and
disposing of them.

Even if you are a state agency this might be a good resource from which to
start.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]