From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:39:49 -0700
On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> The National Archives on Friday released almost 30 pages of previously
> restricted documents related to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
>
> Those documents were among about 7,500 pages from former President Bill
> Clinton’s administration that became public Friday.
>

> http://newsok.com/national-archives-release-oklahoma-city-bombing-documents/article/4083349

Interesting.  Reading through the 34 page PDF, although some were related
to the OKC bombing, not much of the content really was.  The only things in
there that might have delayed the release of any of this would be the
perception issues related to the VPOTUS attending a ceremony, and how it
was colored as more political than anything else... which is sad.  It
amazes me that someone's actions can't be seen as sincere if they are in a
political office... or that if they do something, the perception is that it
MUST be politically motivated.

I had expected things related to critique of the miserable job the
EffBeeEye did related to the investigation and their inability to
coordinate effort between offices to be in the memos or emails, but there
was none of that.

I did however find the 'colorful language' on page 13 of the PDF rather
comical... the message would have been equally as useless without it....
don't people know things like this MAY end up as a public record??

http://www.clintonlibrary.gov/assets/storage/Research%20-%20Digital%20Library/formerlywithheld/batch4/2006-0326-F.pdf

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina Danville, CARIM Professional since 1972*